Reproductor de Windows Media 11
Reproductor de Windows Media 11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Reproductor de Windows Media 11 application is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Media Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called wmplayer.exe and its approximative size is 63.00 KB (64512 bytes). How to uninstall Reproductor de Windows Media 11 from your system
Reproductor de Windows Media 11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.81 MB (6091807
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (768.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (1.60 MB)
- wmdbexport.exe (482.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (205.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (25.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (63.00 KB)
- wmpnetwk.exe (895.00 KB)
- wmpnscfg.exe (200.00 KB)
- wmpshare.exe (36.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11
of Reproductor de Windows Media 11.
Reproductor de Windows Media 11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Media Player
Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Reproductor de Windows Media 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Reproductor de Windows Media 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reproductor de Windows Media 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reproductor de Windows Media 11". If it exists on your system the Reproductor de Windows Media 11 app will be found automatically. When you select Reproductor de Windows Media 11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reproductor de Windows Media 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reproductor de Windows Media 11.
8. After uninstalling Reproductor de Windows Media 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reproductor de Windows Media 11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reproductor de Windows Media 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130