Replay Video Capture 7.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.0 from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Additional info about Applian Technologies Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Replay Video Capture 7.0 can be seen at http://www.applian.com
. Replay Video Capture 7.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Replay Video Capture 7.0 is "C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7.0\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7.0\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file occupies 380.34 KB (389472 bytes) on disk and is named RVC.exe.
Replay Video Capture 7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.42 MB (33997266
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (592.34 KB)
- FileChunk.exe (160.84 KB)
- iexplore.exe (368.34 KB)
- MakeLink.exe (60.00 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.87 MB)
- RVC.exe (380.34 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (316.34 KB)
- RVCth.exe (232.34 KB)
- schedule.exe (572.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (336.34 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.34 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (212.34 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (204.34 KB)
- Reload.exe (236.34 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.88 MB)
- WM Converter.exe (1.01 MB)
- WMConvert.exe (84.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Replay Video Capture 7.0.
Replay Video Capture 7.0 is a program offered by Applian Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Replay Video Capture 7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Replay Video Capture 7.0". If it is installed on your PC the Replay Video Capture 7.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Replay Video Capture 7.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Replay Video Capture 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Video Capture 7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 7.0\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 7.0\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Replay Video Capture 7.0.
8. After removing Replay Video Capture 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Replay Video Capture 7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Replay Video Capture 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Video Capture 7.0 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Replay Video Capture 7.0 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Video Capture 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 15:19:06.150