Replay Video Capture 6
Replay Video Capture 6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Replay Video Capture 6 from your systemApplian Technologies Inc.
. More info about Applian Technologies Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.applian.com
if you want to read more on Replay Video Capture 6 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s page. Usually the Replay Video Capture 6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Replay Video Capture 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RVC.exe is the Replay Video Capture 6's primary executable file and it occupies about 378.03 KB (387104 bytes) on disk.
Replay Video Capture 6 is composed of the following executables which take 7.72 MB (8091089
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (584.00 KB)
- FileChunk.exe (156.50 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (196.00 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.44 MB)
- RVC.exe (378.03 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (312.00 KB)
- schedule.exe (568.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (332.00 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.00 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (208.00 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (200.00 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
This web page is about Replay Video Capture 6 version 6.0.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Replay Video Capture 6 versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Replay Video Capture 6 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Replay Video Capture 6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 8
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Replay Video Capture 6.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Replay Video Capture 6.0.6 (Crack-CRD) [ChingLiu].lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Replay Video Capture 6.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Uninstall Replay Video Capture 6.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 8\Settings.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 8\settings_br.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 8\websites.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Replay Video Capture 8\wmbrowser.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Replay Video Capture 6.0.6 (Crack-CRD) [ChingLiu].torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Replay Video Capture
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Replay Video Capture6.0.6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Replay Video Capture
Replay Video Capture 6 is an application offered by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Replay Video Capture 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Replay Video Capture 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Replay Video Capture 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Replay Video Capture 6". If it exists on your system the Replay Video Capture 6 application will be found automatically. After you select Replay Video Capture 6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Replay Video Capture 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Video Capture 6:
- The software company is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Replay Video Capture 6.
8. After removing Replay Video Capture 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Video Capture 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Video Capture 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Video Capture 6 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Replay Video Capture 6 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Video Capture 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:11:36.927