Replay Telecorder 2
Replay Telecorder 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Replay Telecorder 2 from your computerApplian Technologies Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Applian Technologies Inc.. Click on http://www.applian.com
to get more data about Replay Telecorder 2 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Telecorder 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Replay Telecorder 2's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\Replay Telecorder 2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RT.exe and it has a size of 243.52 KB (249360 bytes).
The executables below are part of Replay Telecorder 2. They occupy about 2.55 MB (2672208
bytes) on disk.
- ReplayTelecorder.exe (1.69 MB)
- RT.exe (243.52 KB)
- vcrestore.exe (215.52 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (215.52 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (207.52 KB)
The current page applies to Replay Telecorder 2 version 2.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Replay Telecorder 2 versions:
Replay Telecorder 2 is an application offered by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Replay Telecorder 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Replay Telecorder 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Replay Telecorder 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Replay Telecorder 2". The Replay Telecorder 2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Replay Telecorder 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Replay Telecorder 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Telecorder 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Replay Telecorder 2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Replay Telecorder 2.
8. After uninstalling Replay Telecorder 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Telecorder 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Telecorder 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Replay Telecorder 2 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Replay Telecorder 2 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Telecorder 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:09:56.450