Replay Music 8 (184.108.40.206)
This web page is about Replay Music 8 (220.127.116.11) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Replay Music 8 (18.104.22.168) from your computerApplian Technologies
. More data about Applian Technologies can be read here
. Please follow http://www.applian.com
if you want to read more on Replay Music 8 (22.214.171.124) on Applian Technologies's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Music 8 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Replay Music 8 (126.96.36.199) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Music 8\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Replay Music 8 (188.8.131.52)'s main file takes about 144.09 KB (147544 bytes) and is named jrmp.exe.
Replay Music 8 (184.108.40.206) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 483.74 KB (495352
bytes) on disk.
- jrmp.exe (144.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (339.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Replay Music 8 (18.104.22.168).
Replay Music 8 (22.214.171.124) is an application marketed by Applian Technologies. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Replay Music 8 (126.96.36.199) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Replay Music 8 (188.8.131.52) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Replay Music 8 (184.108.40.206) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Replay Music 8 (220.127.116.11)". If it exists on your system the Replay Music 8 (18.104.22.168) app will be found very quickly. After you click Replay Music 8 (22.214.171.124) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Replay Music 8 (126.96.36.199), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Music 8 (188.8.131.52):
- The publisher is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Music 8\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Replay Music 8 (184.108.40.206).
8. After removing Replay Music 8 (220.127.116.11), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Music 8 (18.104.22.168) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Replay Music 8 (22.214.171.124) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Music 8 (126.96.36.199) by Applian Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Replay Music 8 (188.8.131.52) by Applian Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Music 8 (184.108.40.206) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 06:06:23.450