Replay Media Catcher
You can find on this page details on how to remove Replay Media Catcher for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Replay Media Catcher from your PCReplay Media Catcher
. More info about Replay Media Catcher can be read here
. Usually the Replay Media Catcher program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Media Catcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Media Catcher\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Replay Media Catcher. install.exe is the Replay Media Catcher's main executable file and it takes close to 17.63 MB (18491448 bytes) on disk.
Replay Media Catcher contains of the executables below. They take 18.92 MB (19835960
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (17.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of Replay Media Catcher. Click on the links below for other Replay Media Catcher versions:
Replay Media Catcher is an application marketed by Replay Media Catcher. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Replay Media Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Replay Media Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Replay Media Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Replay Media Catcher". If it exists on your system the Replay Media Catcher application will be found automatically. When you click Replay Media Catcher in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Replay Media Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Replay Media Catcher.
8. After removing Replay Media Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Replay Media Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Media Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Media Catcher by Replay Media Catcher from your PC, we are not saying that Replay Media Catcher by Replay Media Catcher is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Media Catcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 21:33:42.420