Replay Converter 6 (220.127.116.11)
This info is about Replay Converter 6 (18.104.22.168) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Replay Converter 6 (22.214.171.124) from your computerApplian Technologies
. More information about Applian Technologies can be read here
. More data about the program Replay Converter 6 (126.96.36.199) can be found at http://www.applian.com
. Replay Converter 6 (188.8.131.52) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Converter 6 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Replay Converter 6 (184.108.40.206) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Converter 6\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled jrcvp.exe and it has a size of 153.09 KB (156760 bytes).
The executables below are part of Replay Converter 6 (220.127.116.11). They occupy an average of 34.73 MB (36415480
bytes) on disk.
- dvdauthor.exe (449.12 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.82 MB)
- jrcvp.exe (153.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (329.37 KB)
This info is about Replay Converter 6 (18.104.22.168) version 22.214.171.124
Replay Converter 6 (126.96.36.199) is an application released by the software company Applian Technologies. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Replay Converter 6 (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Replay Converter 6 (184.108.40.206) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Replay Converter 6 (220.127.116.11) or simply click the Search field and type in "Replay Converter 6 (18.104.22.168)". If it is installed on your PC the Replay Converter 6 (22.214.171.124) application will be found automatically. After you click Replay Converter 6 (126.96.36.199) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Replay Converter 6 (188.8.131.52), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Converter 6 (184.108.40.206):
- The publisher is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Converter 6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Replay Converter 6 (220.127.116.11).
8. After removing Replay Converter 6 (18.104.22.168), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Replay Converter 6 (22.214.171.124) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Replay Converter 6 (126.96.36.199) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Replay Converter 6 (188.8.131.52) by Applian Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Replay Converter 6 (184.108.40.206) by Applian Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Replay Converter 6 (220.127.116.11) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 06:06:23.443