Replay Converter 5 (184.108.40.206)
This web page is about Replay Converter 5 (220.127.116.11) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Replay Converter 5 (18.104.22.168) from your PCApplian Technologies
. Open here
for more information on Applian Technologies. You can see more info on Replay Converter 5 (22.214.171.124) at http://www.applian.com
. Replay Converter 5 (126.96.36.199) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Converter 5 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Replay Converter 5 (188.8.131.52) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Converter 5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 62.09 KB (63576 bytes) on disk and is named jrcvp.exe.
Replay Converter 5 (184.108.40.206) contains of the executables below. They take 26.92 MB (28226200
bytes) on disk.
- dvdauthor.exe (449.12 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (26.10 MB)
- jrcvp.exe (62.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (327.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Replay Converter 5 (18.104.22.168).
Replay Converter 5 (22.214.171.124) is a program by Applian Technologies. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Replay Converter 5 (126.96.36.199) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Replay Converter 5 (188.8.131.52) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Replay Converter 5 (184.108.40.206) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Replay Converter 5 (220.127.116.11)". If it is installed on your PC the Replay Converter 5 (18.104.22.168) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Replay Converter 5 (22.214.171.124) in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Replay Converter 5 (126.96.36.199), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Converter 5 (188.8.131.52):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Converter 5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Replay Converter 5 (184.108.40.206).
8. After removing Replay Converter 5 (220.127.116.11), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Converter 5 (18.104.22.168) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Replay Converter 5 (22.214.171.124) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Replay Converter 5 (126.96.36.199) by Applian Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Replay Converter 5 (188.8.131.52) by Applian Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Replay Converter 5 (184.108.40.206) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:10:26.090