You can find below details on how to uninstall Renta2014_IE11 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Renta2014_IE11 1.0 from your systemDirección General de Ingresos
. More information on Dirección General de Ingresos can be seen here
. Please follow http://dgi.mef.gob.pa
if you want to read more on Renta2014_IE11 1.0 on Dirección General de Ingresos's page. Usually the Renta2014_IE11 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Renta2014_IE11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Renta2014_IE11 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Renta2014_IE11\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Renta2014_IE11.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2015232 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Renta2014_IE11 1.0. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2733922
bytes) on disk.
- Renta2014_IE11.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Renta2014_IE11 1.0 version 1.0
Renta2014_IE11 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Dirección General de Ingresos. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Renta2014_IE11 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Renta2014_IE11 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Renta2014_IE11 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Renta2014_IE11 1.0". The Renta2014_IE11 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Renta2014_IE11 1.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Renta2014_IE11 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Renta2014_IE11 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://dgi.mef.gob.pa
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Renta2014_IE11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Renta2014_IE11 1.0.
8. After removing Renta2014_IE11 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Renta2014_IE11 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Renta2014_IE11 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Renta2014_IE11 1.0 by Dirección General de Ingresos from your PC, we are not saying that Renta2014_IE11 1.0 by Dirección General de Ingresos is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Renta2014_IE11 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 21:46:06.147