Renegade Ops is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Renegade Ops from your computerAvalanche Studios
. Check out here
for more information on Avalanche Studios. More data about the program Renegade Ops can be seen at http://www.sega.co.uk/renegadeops/?t=EnglishUK
. Renegade Ops is typically installed in the C:\Steam Library Backups\steamapps\common\Renegade Ops directory, regulated by the user's decision. Renegade Ops's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Renegade Ops. They occupy about 19.75 MB (20710496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- steamTmp.exe (1.18 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Renegade Ops is an application by Avalanche Studios. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Renegade Ops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Renegade Ops from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Renegade Ops or simply activate the Search field and type in "Renegade Ops". If it exists on your system the Renegade Ops program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Renegade Ops in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Renegade Ops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Renegade Ops:
- The publisher is: http://www.sega.co.uk/renegadeops/?t=EnglishUK
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Renegade Ops.
8. After removing Renegade Ops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Renegade Ops that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Renegade Ops with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Renegade Ops by Avalanche Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Renegade Ops by Avalanche Studios is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Renegade Ops supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:34:07.840