You can find on this page details on how to remove Rencontres Hard for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rencontres Hard from your PCLanet
. You can read more on Lanet or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Rencontres Hard can be found at http://www.carpediem.fr/
. Rencontres Hard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rencontreshard folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Rencontres Hard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\rencontreshard\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named rencontreshard.exe and its approximative size is 17.04 MB (17863168 bytes).
Rencontres Hard is comprised of the following executables which take 17.19 MB (18029703
bytes) on disk:
- rencontreshard.exe (17.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Rencontres Hard version 22.214.171.124
Rencontres Hard is an application by the software company Lanet. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Rencontres Hard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rencontres Hard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rencontres Hard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rencontres Hard". If it exists on your system the Rencontres Hard program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rencontres Hard in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rencontres Hard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rencontres Hard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.carpediem.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\rencontreshard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rencontres Hard.
8. After uninstalling Rencontres Hard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rencontres Hard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rencontres Hard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rencontres Hard by Lanet from your PC, nor are we saying that Rencontres Hard by Lanet is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rencontres Hard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:49:20.510