Remotr version 1.3.1438
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Remotr version 1.3.1438 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Remotr version 1.3.1438 from your computerRemoteMyApp sp. z o.o.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RemoteMyApp sp. z o.o.. Further information about Remotr version 1.3.1438 can be seen at http://remotrapp.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remotr folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Remotr version 1.3.1438's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Remotr\unins000.exe. RemotrServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.32 MB (1386616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Remotr version 1.3.1438. They take 2.94 MB (3079515
bytes) on disk.
- GfxStarter.exe (95.62 KB)
- RemotrServer.exe (1.32 MB)
- RemotrService.exe (202.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- GfxStarter.exe (113.12 KB)
The current page applies to Remotr version 1.3.1438 version 1.3.1438
Remotr version 1.3.1438 is an application offered by RemoteMyApp sp. z o.o.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Remotr version 1.3.1438 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Remotr version 1.3.1438 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Remotr version 1.3.1438 or simply click the Search field and type in "Remotr version 1.3.1438". If it exists on your system the Remotr version 1.3.1438 app will be found automatically. When you select Remotr version 1.3.1438 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Remotr version 1.3.1438, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remotr version 1.3.1438:
- The software company is: http://remotrapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remotr\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remotr version 1.3.1438.
8. After removing Remotr version 1.3.1438, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remotr version 1.3.1438 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remotr version 1.3.1438 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Remotr version 1.3.1438 by RemoteMyApp sp. z o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Remotr version 1.3.1438 by RemoteMyApp sp. z o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remotr version 1.3.1438 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 02:20:26.670