This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. Additional info about Nsasoft LLC. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.nsauditor.com/?utm_source=RemoteDeviceExplorer_APP_User&utm_medium=RemoteDeviceExplorer_APP_User&utm_campaign=RemoteDeviceExplorer_APP
if you want to read more on RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 on Nsasoft LLC.'s website. RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\RemoteDeviceExplorer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\RemoteDeviceExplorer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RemoteDeviceExplorer.exe is the RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2's primary executable file and it takes circa 486.12 KB (497784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2. They take about 1.16 MB (1212822
bytes) on disk.
- RemoteDeviceExplorer.exe (486.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 is an application by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2". If it exists on your system the RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.nsauditor.com/?utm_source=RemoteDeviceExplorer_APP_User&utm_medium=RemoteDeviceExplorer_APP_User&utm_campaign=RemoteDeviceExplorer_APP
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\RemoteDeviceExplorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 by Nsasoft LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RemoteDeviceExplorer 1.2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130