This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Remote Professional for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Remote Professional from your PCmobileways.de
. Further information on mobileways.de can be seen here
. Click on http://mobileways.de
to get more info about Remote Professional on mobileways.de's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Remote Professional directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Remote Professional is "C:\Program Files\Remote Professional\Uninstall.exe". RemotePRO.exe is the Remote Professional's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.15 MB (3301376 bytes) on disk.
Remote Professional contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3370868
bytes) on disk.
- RemotePRO.exe (3.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.86 KB)
The current page applies to Remote Professional version 3.00.1181.280810
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Remote Professional:
If you are manually uninstalling Remote Professional we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Remote Professional when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Professional
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Professional\RemotePRO.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Professional\SIS\RemoteS60pro-3.00-S60v3v5.sisx
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Remote Desktop Connection.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maintenance\Remote Assistance.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MS Remote
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Remote Assistance
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remote Professional
Remote Professional is an application released by the software company mobileways.de. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Remote Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Remote Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Remote Professional or simply click the Search field and type in "Remote Professional". The Remote Professional application will be found automatically. After you click Remote Professional in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Remote Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remote Professional:
- The software company is: http://mobileways.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Remote Professional\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remote Professional.
8. After removing Remote Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remote Professional by mobileways.de from your PC, nor are we saying that Remote Professional by mobileways.de is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote Professional supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:13:41.413