Remote Play with PlayStation 3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Remote Play with PlayStation 3 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 from your computerSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sony Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Remote Play with PlayStation 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). VRP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1182976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Remote Play with PlayStation 3. They take about 1.13 MB (1182976
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Remote Play with PlayStation 3 version 18.104.22.16871
alone. You can find here a few links to other Remote Play with PlayStation 3 versions:
Remote Play with PlayStation 3 is an application released by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Remote Play with PlayStation 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Remote Play with PlayStation 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Remote Play with PlayStation 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Remote Play with PlayStation 3". The Remote Play with PlayStation 3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Remote Play with PlayStation 3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Remote Play with PlayStation 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3.
8. After removing Remote Play with PlayStation 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Remote Play with PlayStation 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Play with PlayStation 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Remote Play with PlayStation 3 by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:16:30.607