Remote PC Suite 1.4
This page is about Remote PC Suite 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Remote PC Suite 1.4 from your computerEgor Pushkin
. You can read more on Egor Pushkin or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Remote PC Suite 1.4 at http://www.scientific-soft.com/mobile/
. Usually the Remote PC Suite 1.4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote PC Suite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote PC Suite\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Remote PC Suite 1.4. RemotePC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 736.50 KB (754176 bytes) on disk.
Remote PC Suite 1.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 835.86 KB (855924
bytes) on disk:
- RemotePC.exe (736.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.36 KB)
This data is about Remote PC Suite 1.4 version 1.4
Remote PC Suite 1.4 is an application by Egor Pushkin. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Remote PC Suite 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Remote PC Suite 1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Remote PC Suite 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote PC Suite 1.4". The Remote PC Suite 1.4 application will be found automatically. After you click Remote PC Suite 1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Remote PC Suite 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remote PC Suite 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scientific-soft.com/mobile/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote PC Suite\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remote PC Suite 1.4.
8. After removing Remote PC Suite 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remote PC Suite 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remote PC Suite 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remote PC Suite 1.4 by Egor Pushkin from your PC, we are not saying that Remote PC Suite 1.4 by Egor Pushkin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote PC Suite 1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:22:32.360