Remote Mouse version 2.01
This web page is about Remote Mouse version 2.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Remote Mouse version 2.01 from your PCHungryBolo Limited
. Open here
for more details on HungryBolo Limited. Further information about Remote Mouse version 2.01 can be seen at http://www.remotemouse.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Remote Mouse directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Remote Mouse version 2.01 is C:\Program Files\Remote Mouse\unins000.exe. RemoteMouse.exe is the Remote Mouse version 2.01's primary executable file and it takes around 71.50 KB (73216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Remote Mouse version 2.01. They take about 771.49 KB (790005
bytes) on disk.
- RemoteMouse.exe (71.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Remote Mouse version 2.01.
Remote Mouse version 2.01 is an application released by the software company HungryBolo Limited. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Remote Mouse version 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Remote Mouse version 2.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Remote Mouse version 2.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Mouse version 2.01". The Remote Mouse version 2.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Remote Mouse version 2.01 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Remote Mouse version 2.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remote Mouse version 2.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remotemouse.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remote Mouse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Mouse version 2.01.
8. After uninstalling Remote Mouse version 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote Mouse version 2.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remote Mouse version 2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Remote Mouse version 2.01 by HungryBolo Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Remote Mouse version 2.01 by HungryBolo Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Remote Mouse version 2.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:53:05.103