Remote Control Master 3.20
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Remote Control Master 3.20 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Remote Control Master 3.20 from your computerMatrix42
. Open here
where you can find out more on Matrix42. Usually the Remote Control Master 3.20 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Remote Control Master 3.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Remote Control Master 3.20's main file takes about 3.06 MB (3203928 bytes) and is named Setup.exe.
Remote Control Master 3.20 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3203928
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of Remote Control Master 3.20.
Remote Control Master 3.20 is an application marketed by Matrix42. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Remote Control Master 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Remote Control Master 3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Remote Control Master 3.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remote Control Master 3.20". If it exists on your system the Remote Control Master 3.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Remote Control Master 3.20 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Remote Control Master 3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Remote Control Master 3.20.
8. After uninstalling Remote Control Master 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote Control Master 3.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Control Master 3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Remote Control Master 3.20 by Matrix42 from your computer, nor are we saying that Remote Control Master 3.20 by Matrix42 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remote Control Master 3.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 10:31:53.030