Remote Control Host 3.20
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Remote Control Host 3.20 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Remote Control Host 3.20 from your PCMatrix42
. You can read more on Matrix42 or check for application updates here
. Remote Control Host 3.20 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32 folder, regulated by the user's choice. Remote Control Host 3.20's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe. Setup.exe is the Remote Control Host 3.20's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.05 MB (3202392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Remote Control Host 3.20. They take about 3.05 MB (3202392
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of Remote Control Host 3.20.
Remote Control Host 3.20 is a program released by the software company Matrix42. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Remote Control Host 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Remote Control Host 3.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Remote Control Host 3.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Control Host 3.20". If it is installed on your PC the Remote Control Host 3.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Remote Control Host 3.20 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Remote Control Host 3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Control Host 3.20.
8. After uninstalling Remote Control Host 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Remote Control Host 3.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remote Control Host 3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Remote Control Host 3.20 by Matrix42 from your PC, nor are we saying that Remote Control Host 3.20 by Matrix42 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Remote Control Host 3.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 14:56:51.120