Remote Control Client 3.20
Remote Control Client 3.20 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Remote Control Client 3.20 from your systemMatrix42
. Further information on Matrix42 can be seen here
. Remote Control Client 3.20 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Remote Control Client 3.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Remote Control Client 3.20's main file takes about 3.05 MB (3202392 bytes) and is named Setup.exe.
Remote Control Client 3.20 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.05 MB (3202392
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of Remote Control Client 3.20.
Remote Control Client 3.20 is an application marketed by Matrix42. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Remote Control Client 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Remote Control Client 3.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Remote Control Client 3.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Remote Control Client 3.20". The Remote Control Client 3.20 application will be found very quickly. After you select Remote Control Client 3.20 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Remote Control Client 3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Control Client 3.20.
8. After uninstalling Remote Control Client 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote Control Client 3.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remote Control Client 3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Remote Control Client 3.20 by Matrix42 from your computer, nor are we saying that Remote Control Client 3.20 by Matrix42 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Remote Control Client 3.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 14:56:51.110