Remembering Pearl Harbor
Remembering Pearl Harbor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Remembering Pearl Harbor from your computerDeluxe VR
. You can read more on Deluxe VR or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Remembering Pearl Harbor can be found at http://time.com/lifeVR
. Usually the Remembering Pearl Harbor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LIFEVR_Pearl_Harbor directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Remembering Pearl Harbor. The program's main executable file has a size of 157.00 KB (160768 bytes) on disk and is labeled Pearl_Harbor.exe.
Remembering Pearl Harbor is composed of the following executables which take 92.05 MB (96520520
bytes) on disk:
- Pearl_Harbor.exe (157.00 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (13.19 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- Pearl_Harbor-Win64-Shipping.exe (40.04 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Remembering Pearl Harbor is a program released by the software company Deluxe VR. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Remembering Pearl Harbor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Remembering Pearl Harbor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Remembering Pearl Harbor or simply click the Search field and type in "Remembering Pearl Harbor". If it exists on your system the Remembering Pearl Harbor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Remembering Pearl Harbor in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Remembering Pearl Harbor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remembering Pearl Harbor:
- The publisher is: http://time.com/lifeVR
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Remembering Pearl Harbor.
8. After removing Remembering Pearl Harbor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Remembering Pearl Harbor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remembering Pearl Harbor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remembering Pearl Harbor by Deluxe VR from your PC, we are not saying that Remembering Pearl Harbor by Deluxe VR is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remembering Pearl Harbor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 04:52:52.540