Relook PCEditor 1.2.37
Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 from your computerBased on DGStation PCEditor 1.0 by JonDoe
. Open here
for more information on Based on DGStation PCEditor 1.0 by JonDoe. More info about the program Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 can be found at www.schulze-vischer.de/relook
. Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Relook PCEditor directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Relook PCEditor\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PCEditor.exe and occupies 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes).
Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2263980
bytes) on disk.
- PCEditor.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.45 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (328.47 KB)
The current page applies to Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 version 1.2.37
Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 is a program by Based on DGStation PCEditor 1.0 by JonDoe. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Relook PCEditor 1.2.37". If it is installed on your PC the Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 app will be found very quickly. After you select Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Relook PCEditor 1.2.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Relook PCEditor 1.2.37:
- The web site of the application is: www.schulze-vischer.de/relook
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Relook PCEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Relook PCEditor 1.2.37.
8. After removing Relook PCEditor 1.2.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 by Based on DGStation PCEditor 1.0 by JonDoe from your computer, we are not saying that Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 by Based on DGStation PCEditor 1.0 by JonDoe is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Relook PCEditor 1.2.37 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:04:47.960