This web page contains complete information on how to remove Reliance Netconnect+ for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Reliance Netconnect+ from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the program Reliance Netconnect+ can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Reliance Netconnect+ is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reliance Netconnect+ folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Reliance Netconnect+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reliance Netconnect+\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Reliance Netconnect+.exe is the Reliance Netconnect+'s main executable file and it occupies about 98.50 KB (100864 bytes) on disk.
Reliance Netconnect+ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.50 MB (6819392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Reliance Netconnect+.exe (98.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (121.85 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
The current page applies to Reliance Netconnect+ version 23.009.09.04.114
only. For more Reliance Netconnect+ versions please click below:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Reliance Netconnect+ from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Reliance Netconnect+:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Reliance Netconnect+:
- C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Reliance Netconnect+
- C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Reliance Netconnect+
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Reliance Netconnect+_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Reliance Netconnect+_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reliance Netconnect+\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reliance Netconnect+\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Reliance Netconnect+. RunOuc\ImagePath
Reliance Netconnect+ is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Reliance Netconnect+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Reliance Netconnect+ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reliance Netconnect+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reliance Netconnect+". If it is installed on your PC the Reliance Netconnect+ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reliance Netconnect+ in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Reliance Netconnect+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reliance Netconnect+:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reliance Netconnect+\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reliance Netconnect+.
8. After removing Reliance Netconnect+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reliance Netconnect+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reliance Netconnect+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reliance Netconnect+ by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Reliance Netconnect+ by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reliance Netconnect+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:33:33.130