Reliance Netconnect+ is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Reliance Netconnect+ from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info on Reliance Netconnect+ at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+ directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Reliance Netconnect+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Reliance Netconnect+'s main file takes around 98.00 KB (100352 bytes) and is named Reliance Netconnect.exe.
Reliance Netconnect+ contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.96 MB (5196189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Reliance Netconnect.exe (98.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (115.16 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (272.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (370.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
This web page is about Reliance Netconnect+ version 21.005.11.04.114
alone. Click on the links below for other Reliance Netconnect+ versions:
Reliance Netconnect+ has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Huawei technologies\Reliance Netconnect+
Reliance Netconnect+ is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Reliance Netconnect+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Reliance Netconnect+ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reliance Netconnect+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reliance Netconnect+". If it exists on your system the Reliance Netconnect+ app will be found very quickly. When you select Reliance Netconnect+ in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Reliance Netconnect+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reliance Netconnect+:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reliance Netconnect+.
8. After removing Reliance Netconnect+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reliance Netconnect+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reliance Netconnect+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reliance Netconnect+ by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Reliance Netconnect+ by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Reliance Netconnect+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:03:37.833