This info is about Relaxation balls for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Relaxation balls from your systemDIAMOND FOX
. Further information on DIAMOND FOX can be found here
. Relaxation balls is commonly installed in the C:\CNBV BUHS\steamapps\common\Relaxation balls directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Relaxation balls is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.88 MB (3019552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Relaxation balls. They take about 267.92 MB (280937266
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.88 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.52 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.03 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.09 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- McEngine.exe (8.74 MB)
- McEngine_Debug.exe (8.74 MB)
- Warframe.exe (24.24 MB)
- Warframe.x64.exe (31.94 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- JiraClient.exe (621.65 KB)
- Launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- RemoteCrashSender.exe (290.65 KB)
- slingshotpeople.exe (15.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (62.41 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- slingshotpeople.exe (15.13 MB)
Relaxation balls is an application marketed by DIAMOND FOX. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Relaxation balls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Relaxation balls from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Relaxation balls or simply click the Search field and type in "Relaxation balls". The Relaxation balls program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Relaxation balls in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Relaxation balls, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Relaxation balls.
8. After removing Relaxation balls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Relaxation balls that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Relaxation balls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Relaxation balls by DIAMOND FOX from your PC, we are not saying that Relaxation balls by DIAMOND FOX is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Relaxation balls in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:05:56.540