You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Reimage Repair for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage
. You can find out more on Reimage or check for application updates here
. More details about Reimage Repair can be found at http://www.reimageplus.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. Reimage Repair's primary file takes about 269.36 KB (275824 bytes) and its name is ReimageRepair.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Reimage Repair. They take about 14.44 MB (15141592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.59 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (3.22 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (269.36 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.26 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (118.30 KB)
The current page applies to Reimage Repair version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Reimage Repair versions:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is an application marketed by the software company Reimage. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Reimage Repair from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". The Reimage Repair application will be found automatically. When you select Reimage Repair in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reimage Repair supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:08:35.940