This web page is about Reimage Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage.com
. You can read more on Reimage.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.reimage.com
to get more details about Reimage Repair on Reimage.com's website. Reimage Repair is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, depending on the user's decision. Reimage Repair's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. Reimage Repair's main file takes around 245.84 KB (251736 bytes) and its name is ReimageRepair.exe.
Reimage Repair contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.05 MB (13686080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (6.73 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (737.36 KB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (245.84 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (168.00 KB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (153.09 KB)
This data is about Reimage Repair version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Reimage Repair releases:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is a program offered by the software company Reimage.com. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Reimage Repair from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". The Reimage Repair program will be found very quickly. After you click Reimage Repair in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.reimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Reimage Repair in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:20:41.390