This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Reimage Repair for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage
. Open here
where you can find out more on Reimage. Click on http://www.reimageplus.com
to get more facts about Reimage Repair on Reimage's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Reimage Repair is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. ReimageRepair.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 757.78 KB (775968 bytes) on disk.
Reimage Repair contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.43 MB (23524488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LanguageSelect.exe (281.24 KB)
- LZMA.EXE (69.84 KB)
- Reimage.exe (8.29 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.17 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (757.78 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (227.08 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.49 MB)
- uninst.exe (669.85 KB)
The current page applies to Reimage Repair version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Reimage Repair releases:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Reimage Repair:
The files below remain on your disk by Reimage Repair's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LanguageSelect.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LZMA.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AVIRA.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AxControl.inf
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_SupportInfoTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_SafeMode.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_website.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimageicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageRepair.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageSafeMode.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\savapi3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Reimage - Windows Problem Relief.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reimage Repair
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Reimage.exe
Reimage Repair is an application offered by Reimage. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Reimage Repair from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair app will be found automatically. After you click Reimage Repair in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After removing Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reimage Repair in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:20:05.207