Reimage Repair is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your computerReimage
. Go over here
for more info on Reimage. Click on http://www.reimageplus.com
to get more data about Reimage Repair on Reimage's website. Reimage Repair is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Reimage Repair is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. ReimageRepair.exe is the Reimage Repair's main executable file and it occupies close to 698.20 KB (714960 bytes) on disk.
Reimage Repair is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.42 MB (13025624
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.61 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (698.20 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.77 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (870.51 KB)
This data is about Reimage Repair version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Reimage Repair releases:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is an application by Reimage. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair application will be found automatically. When you click Reimage Repair in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reimage Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:53:11.233