This page is about Reimage Repair for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Reimage Repair from your computerReimage
. More information about Reimage can be found here
. You can get more details related to Reimage Repair at http://www.reimageplus.com
. Usually the Reimage Repair program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Reimage Repair. LanguageSelect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 263.23 KB (269552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Reimage Repair. They occupy about 16.15 MB (16934152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LanguageSelect.exe (263.23 KB)
- LZMA.EXE (69.84 KB)
- Reimage.exe (7.71 MB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (223.63 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (5.53 MB)
- uninst.exe (870.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Reimage Repair version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Reimage Repair:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Reimage Repair
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LanguageSelect.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LZMA.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Reimage - Windows Problem Relief.
Reimage Repair is a program marketed by Reimage. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Reimage Repair from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reimage Repair". If it is installed on your PC the Reimage Repair program will be found very quickly. When you select Reimage Repair in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After removing Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reimage Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 07:05:36.150