Reimage Repair is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage
. You can read more on Reimage or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.reimageplus.com
to get more info about Reimage Repair on Reimage's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. Reimage.exe is the Reimage Repair's main executable file and it occupies about 8.62 MB (9036648 bytes) on disk.
Reimage Repair contains of the executables below. They take 22.46 MB (23551880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (76.35 KB)
- Reimage.exe (8.62 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.27 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (590.81 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (324.16 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.53 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (817.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Reimage Repair. You can find here a few links to other Reimage Repair releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Reimage Repair:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Protector\ReiGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Protector\ReiSystem.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7BK28P40\reimage-repair-software-screen.en.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CA5E5DTF\reimage-bg.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CA5E5DTF\reimage-button-scan.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CA5E5DTF\reimage-scan-now-small-bg.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IUR98FOG\Reimage_Set3new_EN_AllOS_300.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ME9BLCPF\reimage.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ME9BLCPF\reimage-malware-button-bg.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TX53OJ7R\reimage-upgarde-now-bg.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Z8WPRSL3\reimage.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Z8WPRSL3\reimage-button-update.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Reimage - Windows Problem Relief.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reimage Repair
Reimage Repair is a program released by the software company Reimage. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Reimage Repair from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Reimage Repair in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your PC, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 12:58:40.803