This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RegistryWizard 188.8.131.522 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegistryWizard 184.108.40.2062 from your PCeSupport.com, Inc
. More data about eSupport.com, Inc can be read here
. More data about the application RegistryWizard 220.127.116.112 can be seen at http://registrywizard.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eSupport.com\RegistryWizard directory (same installation drive as Windows). RegistryWizard 18.104.22.1682's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eSupport.com\RegistryWizard\unins000.exe. regwiz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.94 MB (6231568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with RegistryWizard 22.214.171.1242. They take about 7.45 MB (7806657
bytes) on disk.
- regwiz.exe (5.94 MB)
- rwlaunch.exe (837.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to RegistryWizard 126.96.36.1992 version 188.8.131.522
RegistryWizard 184.108.40.2062 is a program released by the software company eSupport.com, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall RegistryWizard 220.127.116.112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RegistryWizard 18.104.22.1682 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RegistryWizard 22.214.171.1242 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegistryWizard 126.96.36.1992". If it exists on your system the RegistryWizard 188.8.131.522 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RegistryWizard 184.108.40.2062 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RegistryWizard 220.127.116.112, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistryWizard 18.104.22.1682:
- The publisher is: http://registrywizard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eSupport.com\RegistryWizard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RegistryWizard 22.214.171.1242.
8. After removing RegistryWizard 126.96.36.1992, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegistryWizard 188.8.131.522 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegistryWizard 184.108.40.2062 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RegistryWizard 220.127.116.112 by eSupport.com, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that RegistryWizard 18.104.22.1682 by eSupport.com, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegistryWizard 22.214.171.1242 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:02:18.140