RegistryFix v3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RegistryFix v3.0 from your computerRegistryFix
. You can read more on RegistryFix or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.RegistryFix.com
if you want to read more on RegistryFix v3.0 on RegistryFix's web page. RegistryFix v3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RegistryFix folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. RegistryFix v3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RegistryFix\unins000.exe. RegistryFix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.09 MB (4284416 bytes) on disk.
RegistryFix v3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.16 MB (4361737
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryFix.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of RegistryFix v3.0.
RegistryFix v3.0 is a program released by RegistryFix. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall RegistryFix v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RegistryFix v3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RegistryFix v3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegistryFix v3.0". The RegistryFix v3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click RegistryFix v3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RegistryFix v3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistryFix v3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.RegistryFix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegistryFix\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RegistryFix v3.0.
8. After removing RegistryFix v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RegistryFix v3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegistryFix v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RegistryFix v3.0 by RegistryFix from your PC, nor are we saying that RegistryFix v3.0 by RegistryFix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegistryFix v3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-26 07:05:53.070