Registry Winner 5.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Winner 5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Registry Winner 5.0 from your systemRegistryWinner.com
. More information about RegistryWinner.com can be found here
. You can see more info on Registry Winner 5.0 at http://www.registrywinner.com/
. Registry Winner 5.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Registry Winner 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe. Registry Winner 5.0's main file takes around 6.79 MB (7116352 bytes) and is named RegistryWinner.exe.
Registry Winner 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.89 MB (8276890
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryWinner.exe (6.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.78 KB)
- Update.exe (441.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Registry Winner 5.0. You can find below info on other versions of Registry Winner 5.0:
Registry Winner 5.0 is an application offered by RegistryWinner.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Registry Winner 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Winner 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Winner 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Winner 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Winner 5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Registry Winner 5.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Registry Winner 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Winner 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.registrywinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Winner 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Registry Winner 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Winner 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Winner 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Winner 5.0 by RegistryWinner.com from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Winner 5.0 by RegistryWinner.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Winner 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:44:21.547