Registry Utilities Pro
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro from your computerAvanquest
. More information about Avanquest can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Utilities Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Registry Utilities Pro is C:\Program Files\Registry Utilities Pro\Uninstall Registry Utilities Professional.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 85.16 KB (87205 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall Registry Utilities Professional.exe.
The executable files below are part of Registry Utilities Pro. They take about 2.23 MB (2338005
bytes) on disk.
- RdvChk.exe (25.00 KB)
- RegUtilsPro.exe (2.03 MB)
- SNUpdate.exe (97.55 KB)
- Uninstall Registry Utilities Professional.exe (85.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry Utilities Pro version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Registry Utilities Pro versions:
Registry Utilities Pro is a program offered by the software company Avanquest. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Utilities Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Utilities Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Utilities Pro". The Registry Utilities Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click Registry Utilities Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Utilities Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Utilities Pro.
8. After removing Registry Utilities Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Utilities Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Utilities Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro by Avanquest from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Utilities Pro by Avanquest is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 21:51:23.893