This web page is about Registry Reviver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Registry Reviver from your systemReviverSoft LLC
. Additional info about ReviverSoft LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Registry Reviver at www.reviversoft.com/support/registry-reviver
. The program is often found in the C:\Programmi\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Registry Reviver is C:\Programmi\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe. RegistryReviver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 18.91 MB (19830368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Registry Reviver. They take 19.54 MB (20488040
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryReviver.exe (18.91 MB)
- RegistryReviverUpdater.exe (124.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (518.16 KB)
This page is about Registry Reviver version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Registry Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Reviver
Registry Reviver is an application offered by the software company ReviverSoft LLC. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Registry Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Reviver". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Reviver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Registry Reviver in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Registry Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Reviver:
- The web site of the application is: www.reviversoft.com/support/registry-reviver
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Reviver.
8. After uninstalling Registry Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Reviver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Reviver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 12:50:57.207