This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Reviver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Registry Reviver from your PCReviverSoft LLC
. Further information on ReviverSoft LLC can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Registry Reviver. Registry Reviver's main file takes about 19.97 MB (20943480 bytes) and its name is RegistryReviver.exe.
Registry Reviver contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.86 MB (27120192
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryReviver.exe (19.97 MB)
- RegistryReviverSetup.exe (5.26 MB)
- RegistryReviverUpdater.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (523.16 KB)
The current page applies to Registry Reviver version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Registry Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Registry Reviver from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Registry Reviver from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Registry Reviver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Backups\1449761004.rbk
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Backups\1449761004_25.bk
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Backups\Original.smg
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\computerID.log
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Reviver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\RegistryReviver.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Reviver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Reviver\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Reviver\InstallPath
Registry Reviver is a program offered by ReviverSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Registry Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Reviver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Reviver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Reviver". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Reviver application will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Reviver in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Registry Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Reviver.
8. After uninstalling Registry Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Reviver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Reviver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:38:06.827