Registry Repair 184.108.40.206
Registry Repair 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Registry Repair 18.104.22.168 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. More information about Glarysoft Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.glarysoft.com/registry-repai/
if you want to read more on Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 on Glarysoft Ltd's web page. Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Registry Repair 5 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Registry Repair 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Repair 188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file is called RegistryCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 36.28 KB (37152 bytes).
The executables below are part of Registry Repair 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 345.17 KB (353459
bytes) on disk.
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (36.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Registry Repair 18.104.22.168.
Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 is a program released by Glarysoft Ltd. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Registry Repair 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Repair 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Repair 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Registry Repair 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Repair 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Repair 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.glarysoft.com/registry-repai/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Registry Repair 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Repair 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Registry Repair 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Repair 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Repair 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Repair 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 06:40:55.203