Registry Recycler is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Registry Recycler from your computerDeveloper Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.
. You can find out more on Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.registryrecycler.com
if you want to read more on Registry Recycler on Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.'s website. Registry Recycler is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Recycler folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Recycler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Recycler. The application's main executable file is labeled RegistryRecycler.exe and its approximative size is 13.02 MB (13656304 bytes).
Registry Recycler is composed of the following executables which take 14.15 MB (14835656
bytes) on disk:
- RegistryRecycler.exe (13.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.2.6
of Registry Recycler. You can find below info on other releases of Registry Recycler:
...click to view all...
Registry Recycler is an application marketed by the software company Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Registry Recycler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Recycler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Recycler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Recycler". The Registry Recycler app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Registry Recycler in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Registry Recycler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Recycler:
- The software company is: http://www.registryrecycler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Recycler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Recycler.
8. After uninstalling Registry Recycler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Recycler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Recycler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Recycler by Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Recycler by Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Recycler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 18:15:34.457