Registry Mechanic 5.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Registry Mechanic 5.0 from your PCPC Tools Pty. Ltd.
. Further information on PC Tools Pty. Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details on Registry Mechanic 5.0 at http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Registry Mechanic 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.98 MB (2076440 bytes) on disk and is titled RegMech.exe.
The executables below are part of Registry Mechanic 5.0. They occupy about 3.75 MB (3931924
bytes) on disk.
- liveupdate.exe (799.00 KB)
- RegMech.exe (1.98 MB)
- RMReg.exe (31.24 KB)
- RMScrn.exe (335.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (646.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Registry Mechanic 5.0.
Registry Mechanic 5.0 is a program by the software company PC Tools Pty. Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Registry Mechanic 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Registry Mechanic 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Mechanic 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Mechanic 5.0". If it exists on your system the Registry Mechanic 5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Registry Mechanic 5.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Registry Mechanic 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Mechanic 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Mechanic 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Registry Mechanic 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Mechanic 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Mechanic 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Mechanic 5.0 by PC Tools Pty. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Mechanic 5.0 by PC Tools Pty. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:33:42.737