Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 from your computerPC Tools
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PC Tools. Further information about Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 can be seen at http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
. Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe. RegMech.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.16 MB (4360152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132. They occupy about 11.00 MB (11536783
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alert.exe (992.96 KB)
- PgHist.exe (41.96 KB)
- RegMech.exe (4.16 MB)
- RMScrn.exe (657.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- Update.exe (2.44 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.0.132
of Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132.
Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 is a program marketed by PC Tools. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132". The Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 application will be found very quickly. After you select Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132.
8. After removing Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 by PC Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 by PC Tools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.0.132 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:05:32.363