Registry Life version 3.45
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Registry Life version 3.45 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Life version 3.45 from your systemChemTable Software
. Additional info about ChemTable Software can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life folder (same installation drive as Windows). Registry Life version 3.45's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe. RegistryLife.exe is the Registry Life version 3.45's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.92 MB (9349056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Registry Life version 3.45. They take 42.28 MB (44329160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (6.07 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.12 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.45
of Registry Life version 3.45.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Registry Life version 3.45 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\CloseApplication.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\HelperFor64Bits.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\Reg64Call.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\RegistryLife.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\sciter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\Setup\autorun-organizer-setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\Setup\reg-organizer-setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\Setup\soft-organizer-setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\Updater.exe
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\data.uccdata
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\IgnoreRegCleaner.xml
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Registry Life version 3.45.history
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Life_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\RegistryLife.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\RegistryLife.exe.FriendlyAppName
Registry Life version 3.45 is an application by the software company ChemTable Software. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Registry Life version 3.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Registry Life version 3.45 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Life version 3.45 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 3.45". If it exists on your system the Registry Life version 3.45 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Registry Life version 3.45 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Registry Life version 3.45, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Life version 3.45.
8. After removing Registry Life version 3.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life version 3.45 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Life version 3.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Registry Life version 3.45 by ChemTable Software from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Life version 3.45 by ChemTable Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Life version 3.45 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 04:38:08.700