Registry Life version 3.39
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Registry Life version 3.39 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Registry Life version 3.39 from your systemChemTable Software
. You can read more on ChemTable Software or check for application updates here
. Registry Life version 3.39 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Registry Life version 3.39 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RegistryLife.exe and it has a size of 8.75 MB (9170880 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Registry Life version 3.39. They take 36.72 MB (38506240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.49 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (5.78 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (12.10 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.23 MB)
This info is about Registry Life version 3.39 version 3.39
Registry Life version 3.39 is an application marketed by ChemTable Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Registry Life version 3.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Registry Life version 3.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Life version 3.39 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 3.39". The Registry Life version 3.39 app will be found automatically. After you select Registry Life version 3.39 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Registry Life version 3.39, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Life version 3.39.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 3.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life version 3.39 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life version 3.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Life version 3.39 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Life version 3.39 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Life version 3.39 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:41:55.273