Registry Life version 3.28
Registry Life version 3.28 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Registry Life version 3.28 from your computerChemTable Software
. Additional info about ChemTable Software can be seen here
. Registry Life version 3.28 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ChemTable Registry Life v3.28 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Registry Life version 3.28 is C:\Program Files\ChemTable Registry Life v3.28\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Registry Life version 3.28's primary file takes around 8.65 MB (9071360 bytes) and is named RegistryLife.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Registry Life version 3.28. They take 28.70 MB (30089424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (119.75 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.49 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (4.29 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (8.60 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (4.33 MB)
This web page is about Registry Life version 3.28 version 3.28
Registry Life version 3.28 is a program released by the software company ChemTable Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Registry Life version 3.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Life version 3.28 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Life version 3.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Life version 3.28". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Life version 3.28 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Registry Life version 3.28 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Registry Life version 3.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Life version 3.28.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 3.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life version 3.28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Life version 3.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Life version 3.28 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Life version 3.28 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Life version 3.28 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:09:53.050