Registry Life version 2.09
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Registry Life version 2.09 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Registry Life version 2.09 from your computerChemTable Software
. You can read more on ChemTable Software or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Registry Life version 2.09 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.36 MB (4566648 bytes) on disk and is called RegistryLife.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Registry Life version 2.09. They take about 18.62 MB (19519480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (2.27 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (5.17 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (4.04 MB)
The current page applies to Registry Life version 2.09 version 2.09
If you are manually uninstalling Registry Life version 2.09 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Registry Life version 2.09:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\42238826.reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\64331118.reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\84403979.reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\92079054.ucc
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
Registry Life version 2.09 is an application released by the software company ChemTable Software. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Registry Life version 2.09 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Life version 2.09 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Life version 2.09 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 2.09". If it exists on your system the Registry Life version 2.09 program will be found automatically. After you click Registry Life version 2.09 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Life version 2.09, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Life version 2.09.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 2.09, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life version 2.09 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Life version 2.09 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Life version 2.09 by ChemTable Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Life version 2.09 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Life version 2.09 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:02:41.710