Registry Life version 1.60
This web page is about Registry Life version 1.60 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Registry Life version 1.60 from your computerChemTable Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on ChemTable Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life folder (same installation drive as Windows). Registry Life version 1.60's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe". RegistryLife.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.97 MB (4165720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Registry Life version 1.60. They occupy 12.73 MB (13344952
bytes) on disk.
- Reg64Call.exe (84.69 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (3.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- full-uninstall-setup.exe (3.06 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (4.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.60
of Registry Life version 1.60.
Registry Life version 1.60 is an application offered by the software company ChemTable Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Registry Life version 1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Registry Life version 1.60 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Life version 1.60 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 1.60". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Life version 1.60 application will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Life version 1.60 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Life version 1.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registry Life version 1.60.
8. After removing Registry Life version 1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life version 1.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Life version 1.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Life version 1.60 by ChemTable Software from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Life version 1.60 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Life version 1.60 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-01 05:50:43.377