Registry Life versión 3.39
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Registry Life versión 3.39 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Registry Life versión 3.39 from your computerChemTable Software
. More information on ChemTable Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Registry Life versión 3.39's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe. Registry Life versión 3.39's main file takes about 8.75 MB (9170880 bytes) and is called RegistryLife.exe.
The executable files below are part of Registry Life versión 3.39. They occupy an average of 36.72 MB (38506240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.49 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (5.78 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (12.10 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Registry Life versión 3.39 version 3.39
Registry Life versión 3.39 is an application offered by ChemTable Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Registry Life versión 3.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Registry Life versión 3.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Life versión 3.39 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Life versión 3.39". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Life versión 3.39 app will be found very quickly. After you select Registry Life versión 3.39 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Life versión 3.39, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Life versión 3.39.
8. After removing Registry Life versión 3.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life versión 3.39 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life versión 3.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Registry Life versión 3.39 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Life versión 3.39 by ChemTable Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Life versión 3.39 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:31:25.920