Registry Life バージョン 3.45
Registry Life バージョン 3.45 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Registry Life バージョン 3.45 from your computerChemTable Software
. You can find out more on ChemTable Software or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life directory (same installation drive as Windows). Registry Life バージョン 3.45's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe. RegistryLife.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.92 MB (9349056 bytes) on disk.
Registry Life バージョン 3.45 is comprised of the following executables which take 42.28 MB (44329160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (6.07 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.12 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.45
of Registry Life バージョン 3.45.
Registry Life バージョン 3.45 is a program offered by ChemTable Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Registry Life バージョン 3.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Life バージョン 3.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Life バージョン 3.45 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Life バージョン 3.45". If it exists on your system the Registry Life バージョン 3.45 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Registry Life バージョン 3.45 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Registry Life バージョン 3.45, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Life バージョン 3.45.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life バージョン 3.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life バージョン 3.45 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life バージョン 3.45 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Life バージョン 3.45 by ChemTable Software from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Life バージョン 3.45 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Life バージョン 3.45 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 21:28:38.317