Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall from your PCKsL Software
. You can find out more on KsL Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall can be seen at http://www.fixregistry.com/
. Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\RegHealer 5 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall is C:\Program Files\RegHealer 5\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named regheal64.exe and it has a size of 3.91 MB (4102144 bytes).
Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4928175
bytes) on disk.
- regheal64.exe (3.91 MB)
- RH_start.exe (204.50 KB)
- rstpnt.exe (256.00 KB)
- sysrep64.exe (297.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall version 5.4.1
If you are manually uninstalling Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Registry Healer 5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Registry Healer 5\Backup\Full Registry backup.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Registry Healer 5\Backup\Full Registry restore.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Registry Healer 5\Create bugreport.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Registry Healer 5\Registry Healer Easy Mode.lnk
Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall is a program by KsL Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall". The Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall program will be found automatically. After you click Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fixregistry.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegHealer 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall.
8. After removing Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall by KsL Software from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall by KsL Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Healer 5.4.1 uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:46:00.443