Registry First Aid version 1.1
Registry First Aid version 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry First Aid version 1.1 from your computerRose City Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Rose City Software. More details about Registry First Aid version 1.1 can be found at http://www.RoseCitySoftware.com/Reg1Aid/
. Usually the Registry First Aid version 1.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg1Aid directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Registry First Aid version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg1Aid\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) on disk and is named reg1aid.exe.
Registry First Aid version 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 355.29 KB (363822
bytes) on disk.
- reg1aid.exe (285.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry First Aid version 1.1 version 1.1.1
Registry First Aid version 1.1 is an application by the software company Rose City Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Registry First Aid version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Registry First Aid version 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry First Aid version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry First Aid version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Registry First Aid version 1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Registry First Aid version 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Registry First Aid version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry First Aid version 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.RoseCitySoftware.com/Reg1Aid/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg1Aid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry First Aid version 1.1.
8. After removing Registry First Aid version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry First Aid version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry First Aid version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Registry First Aid version 1.1 by Rose City Software from your PC, we are not saying that Registry First Aid version 1.1 by Rose City Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry First Aid version 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 21:27:25.457